Houses for sell Ironbound Newark NJ
WELCOME TO THE IRONBOUND
The name “Ironbound” is derived from the hefty iron industry in Newark along with the network of railroad tracks that border the neighborhood. The Ironbound section of Newark is part of the East Ward. This section is divided into two distinct areas, North Ironbound and South Ironbound.
South Ironbound is mainly an industrial area that is up and coming with newer residential constructions, this area is also home to the Newark International Airport.
North Ironbound consists of a unique community with a large working-class composed of multi-ethnic individuals. The area beautifully curves on the side of the Passaic River and is conveniently located east of Newark Penn Station and near downtown Newark, close to Prudential Center, home of the New Jersey Devils. Ferry Street, being its commercial Hub easily can find Cafe's Restaurants, and Bakeries & Ironbound Business Improvement District, Recreational Parks, Independence Park, Riverfront Park, Riverbank Park, Peter Francisco Park is located just outside of Penn Station in Newark, New Jersey, Ironbound Recreational Center
The Ironbound was an industrial neighborhood in the 19th and early 20th centuries. Workers at Benjamin Moore paints, Ballantine Beer, the Murphy Varnish Company, and Conmar Zippers lived next to railroad and port workers. The neighborhood was also home to Hensler's Beer Brewery and Pride of Newark beer by the Feigenspan Brewery. The Ironbound was poorer than was the rest of Newark at that time.
The Ironbound mainly used to consist of Italians, Polish, Portuguese, and Spaniard Immigrants, as time went on many Italian, and Polish immigrants moved out of the Ironbound. With four square miles populated in large part by Portuguese, Spanish, and Latin American immigrants and their descendants, the Ironbound has the intimacy and hustle of a European market town.
Today this area is a major destination for shopping, dining, and exciting nightlife, easy NYC Commute
Selling Your Home?
knowing the value of your home in today’s Real Estate Market can help you make important financial decisions about selling your home, Investing, or buying for a Complimentary Market Evaluation (CMA)of your home just enter your address, if its a multi-family home or commercial call 973-420-5317
What's the Market Value of Your Home?
Simplifying the Market™
- If you’re trying to decide whether to rent or buy a home, consider the advantages homeownership offers.
- Buying a home can help you escape the cycle of rising rents, it’s a powerful wealth-building tool, and it’s typically considered a good hedge against inflation.
- If you’re ready to take advantage of the benefits of homeownership, let’s connect to explore your options.
- When it comes to selling your house, you want it to look its best inside and out so it catches the attention of buyers. A real estate professional can help you decide what to do to make that happen.
- Focus on tasks that can make it inviting, show it’s cared for, and boost your curb appeal.
- Let’s connect so you have advice on what you may want to do to get your house ready to sell this season.
- MJ. M
- Nelson P
- Rui Branco
- REVIEW ME
- J N
- Juvenal Gaspar
- Gina Cavilhas